- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

13 June 2011

Doli Kitty

I have long been planning to write about 
the wonderful craft of Misako Mimoko.


The beautiful work of Barcelona based 
graphic artist Eva Monleón...
perhaps my most favourite find on Etsy.

You can visit Eva's lovely shop here 


Eva also creates a sweet range of hand-crafted
ceramic wearables, paper dolls, pins, cards etc.
Her work & illustrations are simply delightful.

I recently purchased this whimsical calendar...

Isn't it the loveliest thing?!

You can read more on Eva's wonderful blog 
or visit her dolis y dolos here


Sometime ago Doli Kitty came to live with me,
she arrived by mail one day and it was love...


She is now residing in my new studio and I have
promised that I will post some photos of her lovely
new abode once she has finished decorating it!


I will post more about Misako Mimoko soon too.

1 comment:

  1. wow!!
    THANK YOU for these lovely compliments Anna!! ;)
    I'm so happy se went to live with you, I know she's so well loved.
    Have a good time together girls!!
    Love,
    xx
    eva
    (i'll write you back soon!!)

    ReplyDelete