- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

21 June 2011

love THAT rabbit

I have been in love with this little rabbit
ever since I spied him in these cute pics...

WELL the other day, I was travelling through 
the lovely blogosphere, and there he was... 


Mister Eric Easter himself,
and for 56 euros he could be all mine,
he was even on sale!  

Oh, so very tempting...

He is currently residing at
(click here)



Yet another wonder from COPENHAGEN

which I discovered via...
(a wonderful czechoslovakian site)


which I discovered via...
(another delightful site... from Barcelona)

I definitely have a thing for Danish design 
and I'd LOVE to travel to Eastern Europe
and I am yearning to return to Barcelona, 

but getting back the bunny

I think that I may have developed a bit of a 
thing for cute (and considerably rascally).... 

rabbits

I'm even planning on sewing up a whole  
rabbity troupe of these little funny bunnies
for my Etsy store once it's up and running.

I'll post some pictures here once they're 
all sewn up & looking dandy!

1 comment:

  1. I love these rabbits -(I posted the same a while ago http://kickcanandconkers.blogspot.com/2011/04/give-me-three-6.html - love that shop :)
    Please let me know when your etsy shop's up & running, really ike your style.

    ReplyDelete