- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

20 September 2011

Hello Mister Narwhal

A new little friend from the work table...


likes: swimming, playing ring toss, they might be giants
dislikes: oil spills, eating his seaweed, Jaws (the movie)  



(Thanks Emily! For the heads up on these guys... we love them too. xo)

4 comments:

  1. I love this little mister - when is your shop opening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and inquiring about the shop!

    We're headed for Spring Break here on Friday, so I've decided to postpone the launch until after that with a bit of a studio party, towards the end of October!

    I'll post an announcement closer to the actual date and be sure to let you know, Deborah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me an email. I have something to ask you.
    kickcanandconkers(@)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Got your latest email - no problem, I understand. Let me know when your shop opens though !

    ReplyDelete