- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10 February 2012

These are a few of my...

favourite things.









Things that make me happy.
Things that I love.
Things that I'd love to own.
Things that I do own.
Things that I enjoy.
Things that I enjoy doing.





Things that resonate with my sense of aesthetics.


Well this Friday almost came and went without a 'favourite things' list.

Between getting ready for school, jam making and piles of laundry,
picking up an order of preserving jars (yes, we're still harvesting!) and 
getting caught in a traffic jam/ summer thunderstorm on the way back, 
picking Ari up from School and driving him to Circus Class in town, 
stopping off afterwards for pizza and a movie at a friends' house, then
coming home to a blackout...  Friday just about up and disappeared!

Now there's five minutes to Midnight and I've a cool drink in hand, my 
little one's nestled snuggly in his bed and I'm ready for Dreamland too.  
I just finished finding all the links for these lovelies and I do hope you 
like them. I'm listing my favourite things every Friday. I'd love to know
what your favourite things are, if you'd like to play along on your blog.

I hope everyone's enjoying a most wonderful weekend thus far.

We're hoping to fit in a picnic at the Botanical Gardens if the weather's
obliging and some time in our own garden planting late Summer seeds.

I'm hoping to spend most of next week making in the Studio...
I can't wait to share some images of what I've been madly working on!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment