- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

25 February 2012

These are a few of my...

favourite things.







Things that make me happy.
Things that I love.
Things that I'd love to own.
Things that I do own.
Things that I enjoy.
Things that I enjoy doing.


Things that resonate with my sense of aesthetics.


At the moment I am loving these muted colours, the repetition of pattern
(as in crochet and patchwork), anthropomorphic images &  natural linens.


Oh dear! Another Friday came and went without a 'favourite things' list. 
 Perhaps this needs to be a more random post feature on my blog.... xox


No comments:

Post a Comment