- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

18 April 2012

love & clutter

Perhaps you have noticed some changes around here?

The link lists that were expanding down either side of my blog are now 
situated (in a tidy fashion) as individual pages beneath the blog header.

Ever the work in progress, A Modern Fable turns 1 this month (one!)... 



A tiny, prettily cluttered corner of Dark Horse Studios


...so I thought perhaps it was time for a, well, a... de-cluttering.  Of sorts. 
Of course everything that had a place on this blog still has a place here. 


I find it near impossible to throw anything lovely away... ever!  


Also, I've set up a Pininterest account. And I made a Facebook page for
Raised by the Wolves.  Visit me there sometime, if you're so inclined. x


No comments:

Post a Comment