- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

7 June 2012

the music maker

We've been having a lot of fun with my birthday present.


It's been a while since I've had a turntable and Ari's never
enjoyed the experience of listening to records play before!




I have bit of a collection of kid's recordings, though none 
quite so wonderful as the records pictured here. Perhaps we'll 
have to start a collection of 1940s and 1950s kid's records.


Some of the records pictured here come from this great site.

The sweet collectors there have uploaded their collection for
your free personal enjoyment. So lovely! Take a peek. x

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! What a great present! The munchkin and I love ours too, the sound is something special and you can't beat listening to old records on there. Thanks for the music tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad that your little one listens to records too! I'm sure you must come across a few old gems in Tassie, from time to time. The Kiddie Records site is wonderful. I was so excited when I found it and downloaded way too many tunes! So happy to be able to share it here :)

    ReplyDelete