- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

31 October 2012

little ghost




The little ghost and I


Ari's school puts on the best Halloween Disco
for the kids.  Friday night was an absolute blast!

Last week, I was at the school working on the end of year 
school play, again, and we were discussing costumes...

Ari's teacher  "Wow Ari!  You're so lucky to have a Mum who's 
a costume maker.  So, what are you going to come as on Friday?"

Ari  "A ghost.  We can make my costume out of paper! 
Or maybe I'll just wear a sheet!!!"

Me and Ari's teacher  "Really?!"

Ari  "Yep!  Ghosts are great!!!"

Me, later on  "Or, what about Edward Scissorhands? 
I saw a great costume online!" (I showed him this great costume)

Ari  "Edward Scissorhands isn't very Halloween, Anna. 
Nope.  I'm wearing a sheet.  Ghosts are great.  They can't die"

The little ghost and I plan to go trick or treating
with some of our favourite little spooks tonight.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

We hope you all have a wonderfully ghoulish night...


 *instuctions for Edward Scissorhands costume here


No comments:

Post a Comment