- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9 November 2012

These are a few of my...

favourite things. 

 




Things that make me happy.
Things that I love.
Things that I'd love to own.
Things that I do own.
Things that I enjoy.
Things that I enjoy doing.



Things that resonate with my sense of aesthetics.


Beautiful kimonos circa 1930s-1950s via.

If you'd like to create a post about your favourite things,
feel free to link to it in the comments.  I'd love to know 
what lovely things inspire and motivate you to create... xo


3 comments:

  1. These are amazing. I love the patterns. Right up my street. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterns are great aren't they? I do love Japanese textile designs.

    ReplyDelete