- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

21 January 2013

Summer Days

The weather has been beautiful, for the most part, and 
we are thoroughly enjoying our Summer holidays!!!


Trips to the beach. Ice creams. Catching up with friends. Lazy
days... building lego, making art, reading stories, playing games.

Ten more days until school starts up for 2013.  So very sad to have
to say goodbye to all of this freedom... to play, cuddle, travel and
just enjoy each other's company. But! I am looking forward to getting
back into the studio, and to starting my new course. And to making 
some art and toys... maybe clothes and costumes too.  We'll see!!!

My sketchbook's brimming with ideas and my worktable's
spilling over with projects... some new, some old and some
barely more than an inkling. We're off to spend a few more
days at the beach and then I'll be back! Raring to start work.

Hopefully, I'll have a few new holiday snaps to share too! 

I've got a lot of ideas I'd like to share with you all this year,
so stay tuned. Twenty Thirteen is going to be a great year. x


No comments:

Post a Comment